S. Africa Court Exempts Chinese-Owned Plants From RulesNiki Moore
Textile companies owned by Chinese and Taiwanese families in Newcastle, in South Africa’s eastern KwaZulu-Natal province, won an exemption from an industry pay agreement, allowing them to ignore a regulated minimum wage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards