Raizen to Spend $102 Million on Brazil Cellulosic Ethanol PlantStephan Nielsen
Raizen Energia SA, a Brazilian joint venture of Royal Dutch Shell Plc and Cosan SA Industria & Commercio, will invest 200 million reais ($102 million) in a plant that will produce ethanol from sugar-cane residues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster