Merkel Government Seeks to Speed Up German Power Line ExpansionStefan Nicola
Chancellor Angela Merkel’s government wants to speed up the modernization of Germany’s power grid to protect supplies as Europe’s biggest economy shifts its generation mix away from nuclear energy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day