Merging T-Mobile With MetroPCS Wins Approval From U.S.Todd Shields and Scott Moritz
Deutsche Telekom AG’s proposal to combine its T-Mobile USA unit with smaller MetroPCS Communications Inc. won approval from U.S. competition and telecommunications authorities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States