Asian Stocks Decline From 19-Month High; Japex JumpsKana Nishizawa
Asian stocks fell from a 19-month high as Chinese shares extended their decline. Japan Petroleum Exploration Co. surged after Japan confirmed it has extracted frozen natural gas from under the seabed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day