CEDC Jumps in New York on Debt Swap as Kaufman Cuts StakeHalia Pavliva
Central European Distribution Corp., Poland’s second-biggest vodka maker, rose the most since the end of January in New York after a shareholder reduced his stake and the company announced a new debt swap offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day