Canada Dollar Gains for Third Day on Recovery SpeculationTaylor Tepper and Ari Altstedter
The Canadian dollar gained against its U.S. counterpart for a third day after stronger-than-forecast employment gains sparked speculation the economic recovery is gaining traction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts