Vueling Says British Airways Owner’s Bid Too Low, Spurring StockRobert Wall
Vueling Airlines SA’s board said investors should reject a 113 million-euro ($148 million) bid from IAG SA for shares the British Airways parent doesn’t yet own, spurring the stock to its biggest gain since the offer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis