Troubled Berlin Airport Gets New Chief as Prestige Project SlipsStefan Nicola
Berlin’s new capital airport, beset by opening delays and cost overruns, named Hartmut Mehdorn as its new chief, recruiting a manager who built his reputation on turnarounds from the national railway to an ailing airline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020