Republican Outrage at USDA E-Mail Shows Mistrust of CutsJim Snyder and Alan Bjerga
When an e-mail surfaced this week that seemed to indicate spending reductions for U.S. agricultural inspections were guided by public relations, Republicans pounced. They said it proved their suspicions that the administration is manipulating cuts for political gain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself