New York to Vote Against Re-Election of Two HP DirectorsReed Stevenson
New York City Pension Funds added pressure on Hewlett-Packard Co. to replace some directors, saying it will vote against the reappointment of John Hammergren and G. Kennedy Thompson for “failing to protect investors from costly, misguided acquisitions.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself