Hyundai, GM Dealer Apologize for China Lapse After DeathMa Jie, Siddharth Philip and Rose Kim
Hyundai Motor Co. and a dealer of General Motors Co.’s Buicks apologized for postings that touted their child-safety features on Chinese social media while alluding to an outcry over the murder of a two-month-old baby.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks