Asia Stocks Gain for Third Week as Japan Recovers Lehman LossesAdam Haigh
Asian stocks rose for a third week, with the Nikkei 225 Stock Average recouping losses from before the 2008 collapse of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., as U.S. reports added to optimism in the global recovery and Japan’s central bank officials said they will continue stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself