Apple, Samsung, Adidas, Dotcom: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
March 8 (Bloomberg) -- Apple Inc. asked a U.S. appeals court to reinstate patent-infringement claims it filed against Google Inc.’s Motorola Mobility unit over touch-screen technology used in mobile phones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day