Suzlon Convertibles Slump as Rescue Threatened: India CreditArchana Chaudhary and Anoop Agrawal
The convertible bonds of Suzlon Energy Ltd., the Indian wind-turbine maker that defaulted last year, are falling from a five-month high as a cash squeeze threatens its efforts to reorganize debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's