M&A News: HSBC, Repsol, Realdania, Hecla Mining, A. Schulman
1. HSBC Holdings, Europe’s biggest bank by assets, will sell a portfolio of U.S. consumer loans to two firms for $3.2 billion, as it scales back operations to focus on more profitable markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations