J.C. Penney Former CEO Says Johnson Turnaround to FailCarol Hymowitz and Sapna Maheshwari
Chief Executive Officer Ron Johnson’s revival plan for J.C. Penney Co. won’t work, according to former CEO Allen Questrom.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day