Ignored Sultan’s Malaysia Invasion Risks Peace: Southeast AsiaNorman P. Aquino and Daniel Ten Kate
When Philippine President Benigno Aquino signed a peace deal with Muslim rebels in October, the 74-year-old sultan of Sulu sat in a wheelchair at the ceremony waiting for someone to speak with him. Nobody did.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day