Goldman Hires Morgan Stanley Asia Banking Head Kate RichdaleCathy Chan
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. hired Kate Richdale from Morgan Stanley to head investment banking services for Asia excluding Japan as the Wall Street firm looks to strengthen client relationships in the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself