For China's Carmakers, No Home Field Advantage
China has been pressing bureaucrats to buy locally branded cars to help sales of domestic automakers. This collection of Audi luxury sedans outside the National People’s Congress suggests the message isn’t getting through. No Chinese brand was among the nation’s top 10 passenger-vehicle models in 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones