Dell Bid at $15 Would Still Be Cheap Buyout: Real M&ATara Lachapelle
As Dell Inc.’s minority shareholders gain momentum in their push for a sweeter takeover price, Michael Dell could boost the offer to $15 a share and still pay the cheapest multiple among large technology buyouts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards