Cuts Hit Cyber Drills, Security Programs, Napolitano SaysEric Engleman
The Department of Homeland Security will delay an intrusion detection program to protect U.S. government computers from cyber-attacks and has canceled cybersecurity exercises, Secretary Janet Napolitano said today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing