Randgold CEO Sees Upside for Gold on Central-Bank BuyingLiezel Hill
Randgold Resources Ltd., which operates mines in Africa, sees more upside than downside for gold prices as central banks in emerging markets buy the precious metal and producers limit new output.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing