Legal & General Lifts Dividend 20% as Sales and Profits GrowKevin Crowley
Legal & General Group Plc, the biggest manager of U.K. pension assets, raised its dividend 20 percent after sales, cash flow and operating profit grew on demand for retirement products in Britain.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders