BlackBerry Shares Rise After Rosy Comments by CEOManuel Baigorri and Hugo Miller
BlackBerry shares rose 6.1 percent after Chief Executive Officer Thorsten Heins told a Spanish newspaper that the company’s new Z10 model has drawn more interest than expected from users of rival smartphones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing