Air Force Trains on F-35s With Balky Radar, Limited ViewsTony Capaccio
Lockheed Martin Corp. F-35 fighters being used for training at a Florida Air Force base have radar that functions intermittently, a helmet displaying flickering images, limited cockpit visibility and prohibitions on flying at night or in bad weather, according to the Pentagon’s chief weapons tester.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy