Tesla Libel Suit Over BBC’s ‘Top Gear’ Dismissed in U.K.Ben Moshinsky
A U.K. appeals court dismissed a libel lawsuit from Tesla Motors Inc., a maker of electric vehicles led by billionaire Elon Musk, against the British Broadcasting Corp. show “Top Gear.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Auto Suppliers Jump on Report Tesla to Fully Own China Plant
- This Little Known Malaysian Stock Has Surged 400%
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Euro Drops With Spain on Edge; Bonds and Oil Climb: Markets Wrap