China Mobile Industry Too Dependent on Google AndroidSandi Liu and Joshua Fellman
China’s smartphone makers are “heavily dependent” on Google Inc.’s Android mobile operating system, hampering the development of the domestic industry, according a white paper from a government research institute.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's