SJM Sees 2013 Macau Casino Revenue to Grow Less Than 15%Bloomberg News
SJM Holdings Ltd., Asia’s biggest casino operator by revenue, said industry revenue in Macau will probably increase less than 15 percent this year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing