LED Lighting to Grow 40% in 2013, Philips Executive SaysEhren Goossens
Royal Philips Electronics NV’s light-emitting diodes business will grow about 40 percent this year, Greg Sebasky, chief executive officer of it North America unit, said today in an interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself