LED Lighting to Grow 40% in 2013, Philips Executive SaysEhren Goossens
Royal Philips Electronics NV’s light-emitting diodes business will grow about 40 percent this year, Greg Sebasky, chief executive officer of it North America unit, said today in an interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing