Emerging Market Stocks Fall as Chinese Developers TumbleMaria Levitov and Julia Leite
Emerging-market stocks fell, led by the biggest tumble since 2008 for China’s property companies, as the government announced measures to cool the real estate market. Materials producers led declines as commodities dropped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis