Cerner, McKesson Lead Alliance to Let Doctors Share DataAlex Nussbaum
Cerner Corp. and four rival providers of electronic medical records said they will ease barriers preventing doctors and hospitals from sharing data, a potential breakthrough in the effort to get U.S. physicians to better coordinate patient care.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis