Casino Industry Opposes PokerStars’ Bid for New Jersey LicenseChristopher Palmeri
The U.S. casino industry is opposing an effort by PokerStars, the biggest Internet gambling company, to buy an Atlantic City property as New Jersey prepares for online betting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump’s Indefinite Travel Ban Opens New Stage in Legal Fight
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks