Euro at Almost 3-Month Low on Italy, Economic Data; Aussie DropsJoseph Ciolli
The euro traded at the lowest level against the dollar in almost three months as Italy moved toward more elections and before data forecast to show the region’s economy shrank in the fourth quarter of 2012.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap