Eurotunnel’s Ferry Strategy at Risk as Rivals Cry FoulChris Jasper
Channel Tunnel operator Groupe Eurotunnel SA’s plan to boost cargo revenue by running ferries alongside the 30-mile subsea rail route risks unraveling amid opposition from antitrust regulators and shipping companies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing