BP Seeks to Block U.S. Access to Lawyer Spill-Rate FilesLaurel Brubaker Calkins
BP Plc, on trial in New Orleans federal court for the biggest U.S. offshore oil spill in history, asked a federal judge to block a government request to make public internal communications with the company’s lawyers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself