Apple Award Cut With New Trial for Some Samsung ProductsKaren Gullo and Joel Rosenblatt
Apple Inc.’s $1.05 billion victory against Samsung Electronics Co. in a patent-infringement case was cut about 45 percent by a judge who ordered a new trial on damages for some Samsung products after finding the jury erred.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting