Salary Surge Seen in Europe's Plan to Restrain Banker BonusesAmbereen Choudhury and Jim Brunsden
European plans to levy the world’s toughest bonus restrictions on bankers drew condemnation in London as the industry warned it may backfire as firms raise fixed pay instead.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans