Man Group Assets Fall, Adding to Pressure on New Chief RomanJesse Westbrook
Man Group Plc, the world’s biggest publicly traded hedge-fund manager, reported $2.7 billion in fourth-quarter client outflows, adding pressure on new Chief Executive Officer Emmanuel Roman to improve performance.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone