J&J Profit Pursuit Led to Defective Hip, Lawyer ArguesMaurice Possley and David Voreacos
Johnson & Johnson’s pursuit of profit led it to sell a defective metal-on-metal hip that failed faster than any similar device, a lawyer argued at the first of 10,750 lawsuits over the recalled implant to go to trial.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing