Dish Loses 3 of 4 Claims Against ESPN in Contract DisputeDon Jeffrey
Dish Network Corp. lost three of four claims it brought against Walt Disney Co.’s ESPN over terms of a sports programming contract, as a jury awarded Dish only $4.85 million of the $153 million it sought.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster