Asian Stocks Outside Japan Advance on U.S. Economic DataYoshiaki Nohara
Asian stocks outside Japan gained after U.S. housing and consumer confidence data beat estimates. Japanese shares fell as the yen rose ahead of an Italian bond sale, with yields surging after the nation’s deadlocked election stoked debt crisis concern.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing