Groupon Shares Slump After Revenue Forecast Misses EstimatesDouglas MacMillan
Groupon Inc. slumped the most since November after forecasting sales that missed estimates, underscoring the challenge facing Andrew Mason, whose board has already considered replacing him as chief executive officer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster