Glencore Buys Stake in Icahn-Backed Brazil Producer FerrousJuan Pablo Spinetto, Jesse Riseborough and Matthew Campbell
Glencore International Plc bought a stake in Ferrous Resources Ltd., the Brazil iron-ore miner part-owned by billionaire investor Carl Icahn, as the trader seeks to bolster its position in the market for the raw material.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing