Vivendi Biding Time on Brazil, Morocco Asset DisposalsHeather Smith
Vivendi SA, the French company seeking buyers for telecommunications assets to refocus on media businesses, will bide its time on divesting the phone divisions in Brazil and Morocco.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself