U.S. Banks Had Second-Best Earnings Ever in 2012, FDIC SaysJesse Hamilton
U.S. banks had $141.3 billion in net income last year, the second-best on record behind the $145.2 billion total reported for 2006, on non-interest income and lower loss provisions, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life