Mongolia Pulls Entree Permit in Oyu Tolgoi Saying InvalidMichael Kohn and Yuriy Humber
Mongolia annulled mining licenses held by Entree Gold Inc. on land near Rio Tinto Group’s Oyu Tolgoi copper and gold project, saying they had been authorized incorrectly in 2009.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day