Reckitt Benckiser Faces Generic Threats After FDA RejectionPaul Jarvis and Matthew Boyle
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc faces competition in pharmaceuticals for the first time after the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved two generic variants of its Suboxone heroin-dependency drug, thwarting the company’s attempts to keep rivals away from its most profitable business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's