Pearson to Cut Jobs After Predicting Stagnant 2013 EarningsKristen Schweizer
Pearson Plc, the publisher of the Financial Times newspaper, predicted operating profit will be stagnant in 2013 as it cuts jobs and spends more quickly to shift its education business to online from print.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster