Hewlett-Packard Takes on Apple, Samsung With Slate TabletCliff Edwards and Aaron Ricadela
Hewlett-Packard Co., an also-ran in the mobile-device business, unveiled a 7-inch consumer tablet today in its second attempt to break into the growing market as demand wanes for desktop computers and laptops.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing